[oletrucks] GMC specific Manuals

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC specific Manuals
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:50:43 -0500
Hi All,
Just curious, has anyone ever seen a GMC specific assembly manual for the
Task Force series or better yet 58-59 Trucks?
The reprinted 55-59 Chevy info. is somewhat useful but it sure would be nice
to see the exact GMC stuff in print.
One thing I'd like an answer to is the correct location for the voltage
regulator on my 59. Mine was mounted on the passenger side inside fender,
not on the drivers side firewall as shown in the Chevy info.
However, there is a matching set of three holes punched in my firewall.
Whats up?
Eric A. St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100
Fairport, NY