Re: [oletrucks] List Peeves

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] List Peeves
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:45:11 -0600
Heres mine.... responding to the message at the bottom of the email (AFTER
the original message). I dont get it!! We READ that part already!!  There is
an email etiquette consortium that puts out these tips now and then and that
one is always at the top of their list! If you do it at the top (like I am
now doing) then who cares how long the original message is? And I find it
helpful then that the whole original message is there so I can handily
peruse it to see that I responded correctly and what others have said. Other
than that, I agree wholeheartedly!