Re: [oletrucks] Bad Vendor Experience

To: "Dave Thomas" <dthomas@series2000.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bad Vendor Experience
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 13:26:11 -0500
Dave, I stopped using Chevy Duty due to a conversation with "Robert".  I've
seldom encountered anyone in a customer service position who is so poor at
dealing with customers.  Too many vendors out there to deal with the jerks
of the world.  Lots of people have had good experiences with Chevy Duty, but
for me, Robert pretty much wiped them off my list.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100