Re: [oletrucks] List Peeves

To: <pigsmith@flash.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] List Peeves
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:18:13 -0600
But there is no "picking out" if its on the top! Thus the reason the
consortium is trying to get people to reply at the top. :) All digest mode
does is organize by the date/time sent in order and compile accordingly.
Replying at the top fixes that. Its a common problem with listservs, but its
an ongoing battle since most of you are not computer industry people. Back
to working on the old truck! :)