[oletrucks] Pulling with an AD/TF

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Pulling with an AD/TF
From: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:54:46 -0600
Coming home tonight I saw the neatest thing that I have seen in a very
long time. A 51-53 AD was pulling a gooseneck trailer, and on the
trailer was a 53 Belair convertible! I have no idea what this guy had as
far as suspension/rear/engine etcetera, but man was it sharp. I was at a
red light, and he went through the intersection and was gone by the time
I was finally able to try and chase him down.
Would anyone have any suggestions as to how to set up either an AD or a
TF to where it could safely pull a 24'-30' gooseneck? I can visualize
the engine, but the rear end has me stumped.
If anyone has any ideas, please let us hear them.
Thanks
Brad