[oletrucks] Fwd: more info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: more info
From: Byron Schluter <b_schluter@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:25:48 -0800 (PST)
--0-1804289383-946430748=:10071

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://messenger.yahoo.com
--0-1804289383-946430748=:10071

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:23:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Byron Schluter <b_schluter@yahoo.com>
Subject: more info
To: mr52pickup@earthlink.net
Cc: b_schluter@yahoo.com

I would like more detailed information on using later
model (73-87) front suspensions in AD series trucks.
Does the gentleman who did this (or anyone else) have
some photos of the installation they would be willing
to share?  Or any more details at all would be
helpful.

Thanks,

Byron Schluter
Soon to be owner of AD series truck (I hope)
http://messenger.yahoo.com

--0-1804289383-946430748=:10071--