Re: [oletrucks] gooseneck

To: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gooseneck
From: Arehurt <arehurt@inreach.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:20:05 -0800
Brad
    I have a 49 ad 6400 cut down to pick up length with a fifth wheel.
261 cid  and it handles a 12  foot fifth dump trailer & or 20 foot camper
just fine. Nobody ever said any of my truck were sharp looking .between
my son and myself we have 5 of those ad that are work trucks. None are
lookers but are workers.
   Dickie