[oletrucks] S-10 frames...again

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] S-10 frames...again
From: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:12:33 -0500
Hey all,
    I hope every one had a fabulous Holiday and got what you needed.  My
Grandmother got me an original 1951 license plate.  I got an AOOOOGA horn
and some shop accessories as well.  Any way.  Does anyone know of a place I
could find S-10 frame specs? My Dad and I froze our rearends (and not the
truck's this time) off measuring some Blazers, S10's and s-15's.  Is there a
web site or something?  Trying to avoid a book or manual just for this.
Just trying to avoid booty freezing.  Any way Happy New Year.
Andy Johns
1951 3100