RE: [oletrucks] Task Force Hauler

To: <ECOLIVE@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Task Force Hauler
From: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:55:18 -0800
Gotta love that!
Chevy town!

Tom B. '57 3200 Stepside

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of ECOLIVE@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 5:45 PM
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Task Force Hauler

<That AD with the BelAir behind would have made a nice picture. Too bad
there's never a camera around when you need one!>
Snapped this picture this past summer near my home in Kennesaw, Ga. With all
I have gained in knowledge from the wonderful people on this list, here is a
small contribution for yall to enjoy. The URL follows,

      http://members.aol.com/ecolive/hauler.jpg

It's a little grainey but the best I could do with my scanner. Happy
Holidays
to all.
Ed Oliveira
1956 GMC 100