[oletrucks] off topic, model building

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic, model building
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:18:12 PST
hey all,
im sorry for this being rather off topic, but ive just started building a
'50 3100. and i am wondering if any of you out there with a '50 or the like
of a stock restored, or all original, or just those who know might email me
off list to help me out with colors and other details. id like to build this
as a replica stock "1000 hour" project.  TIA
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200 (soon to be EFI)