RE: [oletrucks] '56 Engine colors

To: "'tcape'" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '56 Engine colors
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:04:50 -0500
I'm pretty sure the TF era 235's went out the door in "Chevy Grey"...
cars had blue engines... air cleaners (oil bath) were a sintered
bronze...  the oil filter depends on whether you have an AC/Delco or
Fram...
(Bob Adler confirm?)

Bill Hirsch sells a Chevy Grey supposedly close to the original

Bill Simmeth
57 3200