Re: [oletrucks] TF Cab Mounts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Cab Mounts
From: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:37:45 -0800
They should be easy to do one at a time. If everything goes well, the tank
doesn't have to be removed. The bolts go in from the bottom and thread into
a captive nut. On mine, both bolts broke and I had to drill out the captive
nuts. The kit I got from Chevy Duty appears to be nice. It came with hex
nuts for the rear, which will work but are not as convenient as captive
nuts. Do one corner at a time. Lift the corner with a jack and slip the new
pieces into place.