Re: [oletrucks] TF Cab Mounts

To: billb@gamewood.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Cab Mounts
From: SBOHNAK@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:05:53 EST
I got my cab mount at "No Limit".  The kit seems to be complete and of good
quality.  Mine cost me $39.00 plus shipping.

You should be able to do one side at a time.  I think you should be able to
complete the job without removing the gas tank.  While your down there, be
sure and check your gas line and fittings.  Could save you problems in the
future.  Good luck and to all on the list, have a great NEW YEAR!

Steve B.  55 GMC 2nd