[oletrucks] members photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:30:54 -0500
Here's a couple for for all to see....

Wayne Sellers owns this 59 chevy--with a ski-doo in the back looks like
he's ready for some fun!!!!
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/wayne59.jpg

I have taken a special interest in the build up of this truck belonging to
Eric and Linda St. Phillips just because they are doing a full ground up
restore and having a resto shop do it for them. I usually dont send more
than one message to the list showing a members photo, but I must make and
exception to this rule with this truck. The truck has finally had all the
body panels put back together and things are starting to come to a finshing
point.
On the members page are photos that shows various stages of the buildup.
Eric had been nice enought to send me all the photo during the build up, so
here is the truck with it all back together. Notice on the bottom left of
the photo is a set of Silverado leather seats and console that will be
used...kinda up in air about the console but the seats are a definite.....
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

Remember these and other members trucks are available for your viewing at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

wayne