[oletrucks] cross country run

To: "Ole truck listserve" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] cross country run
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:59:32 -0600
I don't know if any one else caught this but next year (I think July)there
is a guy in an AD truck which him and his dad restored.they had made great
plans to drive the truck to Alaska.unfortunately the father died of cancer
before the trip could be made and now the son is going to drive the truck
from GA to Alaska for cancer I can not speak for everyone but I am going to
call this guy and get a route map it would be cool to have 500 members he
could get a hold of in case of an emergency or just to tool along with him
for a while.
bill 53-3600 hot rod