RE: [oletrucks] An apocraphal tale was: please de.....

To: "'william moldenhauer'" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>, <miq@teleport.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] An apocraphal tale was: please de.....
From: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:30:21 -0800
I'm not the guy, but...

Gosh when I think about it, I have demons that cause an obsession with ole
trucks too.  Fun isn't it?  List or not, I often find reasons to go to the
garage just to admire my pride and joy!

Me?  Possessed?  Naw, just darned crazy about em' and love to share it!

As for the demon-possessed ole trucker, maybe he lost his truck, or a few
flat washers, or something!

!!!!MAY YOU ALL HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!

Tom B. '57 3200 Stepside