RE: [oletrucks] Please delete me, let me goooooo.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Please delete me, let me goooooo.
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:52:50 -0500
Hi all,

  A little slack for the gentlemen, please???  After all, dealing with
oldtrucks and this list can be rather stressful at times, can't they??
Possibly??  Well, I don't understand how but ain't it at least a "maybe"???
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt...  and get him some help.
Quickly!!!!  (Could have the makings of a "postal event" here)

Olan Hanley, Sr [ohanley@uswest.net], please take a minute of your time and
follow these instructions provided to me by a "wise old sage" many moons
ago.  (I keep them under a bright red button in my mailbox that says: Prior
to needlessly expending ammunition in the vicinity of your computer, Click
Here!)

<<<<Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

you can send mail to <Majordomo@autox.team.net> with the following

    unsubscribe oletrucks

Hope this helps!  ...and Happy New Year!

Yours, Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO