[oletrucks] early 50s panel trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] early 50s panel trucks
From: "Justin Hartman" <justin_hartman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:38:21 CST
I have the option of trading my brand new 55 (2nd series) + cash for a early
50's panel truck.  I'm not sure of what year the panel is, but it has a
camaro front clip and a narrowed and tubbed rear end.  The 55 is stock.
Both have similar interiors and similar amounts of needed bodywork.  If I
stay with the 55 I'm going to do the same thing to the suspension and rear
end.  I know that most of you out there stay original, but any input is
appreciated.  How much is appropriate for that +cash value?  500??  I do
really like those panel wagons!

jdh
55 2nd series (for now)