Re: [oletrucks] Was glove box, now over restoration

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Was glove box, now over restoration
From: rkinas@ctinet.net
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 08:43:45 -0800
Mark, Bob and All,
I was always understanding that overspray, firewall marks, etc. were
considered restoration, albiet zealous. Over restoration was when you look
at head bolts and all the bolts align (by using thin washers), which would
probably never happen in an actual vechicle. Show judges however like the
cleaner look and often award more points which drives me crazy.

Rich Kinas                                             ____
`59 Apache Fleetside        ________/___/ \____
rkinas@ctinet.net              |=======  |       |      ---   )