[oletrucks] Pair of good AD trucks, for sale for a song...

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Pair of good AD trucks, for sale for a song...
From: Brandon Monnig <bmonnig@specializedvideo.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 02:25:50 -0600
        Hey guys, happy New Year!  I must admit it was somewhat anti-climatic
on January 1,
but I guess in this case boring is better than exciting!  I'm sure today
and this week will
have some interesting bugs, but I think pretty much anything could
happen now and no one
will care!
        Anyway to get to the gist of my post, some of you remember my posting
in early
December about my trucks for sale.  I ended up being out of town most of
the first half
of December, and off of work for the last half.  As such, some of the
got lost and deleted.  Sorry about that. :(  Since things should be much
less hectic now, I
thought I'd re-post that my trucks are for sale.  In talking with my
parents over the holidays
I found out that 1) They will be bringing mom's old Coronet home to
start restoring, and
2)  They are going to put in a sea-wall, sand volleyball court, yadda
yadda yadda.  Between
the Coronet (and probably dad's '53 and '55 International trucks) coming
home, and the
landscaping, my trucks have to depart the area, the sooner the better.

        The trucks are a '54 Chevy 1/2 ton 5 window, and a '55 1st series 3
window 1/2 ton.
I've also got a '49 Suburban that has been claimed, but not paid for, so
until it is paid
for/removed it'll be in the fray as well.  Pictures of all three trucks,
as well as detailed
descriptions can be seen at the following web site:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/5992/Pages/Truck_pages/Truck_Sale_Page.html

        I've got good titles to the '54 and the '55, and they each have their
pros and cons.
Take a look at the web site, and shoot me an e-mail if interested.  I'm
asking $1250 for the
pair (the $1250 will include the Suburban as well if it isn't paid
for/picked up by the guy
that wants it) of trucks.  While I'd prefer a cash sale, I'll also
consider trading for the
trucks.
        If you're interested in them, and you have $$$$ or neat items to trade
send me an
e-mail.  The sooner they move the happier I am, and someone will be
getting a *great* pair of
trucks to work with.  E-mail if you have any questions, and sorry for
the resemblence to spam,
but I'm sure someone on the list is looking for a pair of trucks!
Thanks again, and best wishes
to everyone for the new year!

--
Brandon Monnig