Re: [oletrucks] Changing differential

To: "B. Franks" <redbarron@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Changing differential
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:52:46 -0800
did you change the axcel or just the differential?

Barron-

Welcome to the list.  You'll learn a lot, as I am doing.  I just swapped out
the "pumpkin" which didn't even require jacking the truck up.  And it makes
a world of difference.  The one I got was new, and came from Florida, I
believe.  I'm waiting for a member to send me the phone number so I can
order one for my '56.  They also tell me you can use one from an '82 Chevy
3/4 ton van.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)