[oletrucks] rear end parts

To: "truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] rear end parts
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:16:37 -0600
I am looking for something very small but hard to find around here. I have
the closed driveshaft/differential setup that is original on the 50 3100. On
the differential (drivers side) there is a small hole on the top of the
axle. I think its a vent hole. It USED to have some sort of cover over it
but mine is missing which is a bad thing because it allows dirt (and sand
from sand blasting) into the axle shaft. Anyone know where I can find it?

Also, a few of the leaf spring clips are broken and I would like to replace
them as well, but again, no source that I know of. All the catalogs I have
show all the parts available except for the clips (the ones that keep the
leafs together).

Thanks

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, KS