[oletrucks] turning a 41 into a street rod

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] turning a 41 into a street rod
From: TIMBOGT@cs.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:06:28 EST
I''m rebuilding a 1941 pickup, but not to its orginal state,  far from it !!
My first step was to tear it all apart, done. I want to stuff a 350 moter in
it with an auto trans.I also want to fabricate a different front end under
it, I here the mustang II is the way to go. I defiantly want power disk
breaks and steering, that should be fun trying to stick that all under that
small hood !!  HUH ?
Is there anyone that might be able to give me any suggestions, like what
years of a mustang to get for the front end. I'll take any suggestions on
anything...pertaining to the rebuild of this truck. Thanks, Tim

Tim Tozer
Timbogt@cs.net