Re: [oletrucks] Cab mounted hood release

To: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>, "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab mounted hood release
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:34:35 -0600
I don't know the answer but the other day I was cruising in my truck when I
noticed a 55' in the neighbors drive
I stood on the brakes and pulled in. come to find out it is his buddies from
California,just moved here and needs to find a home for the 55. so I ask him
whats under the hood and he opens the drivers door pokes around a little bit
then asks me where the hood release is ( with out laughing to hard. ) I show
him the latch up front. any way I am trying to get this truck in my stable,
very clean, no rust fresh paint,283 w/turbo 350
the only hang-up will be the accountant .
bill 53-3600 hot rod
Click here for Free Video+ACEAIQ-
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/