Re: [oletrucks] Big Blocks 454 - 502

To: "Keith" <kvdurand@mail.esc4.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Big Blocks 454 - 502
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:50:41 -0600
Stellite valves are what I discovered in my 350 heads I recently had
refurbished by the machine shop.

The Stellite is an Italian patent for some steel alloy.  They are still
available and are the valves of choice for heavy duty applications.

You should not have to rebuild the heads on a yearly basis.

Good luck.