RE: [oletrucks] '48 Vs Y2K update

To: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>, "David" <David@gardener.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '48 Vs Y2K update
From: "Tibbers" <tibbers@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:22:48 -0800
This is certainly one of the things I would do before a tear down.  You can
use a simple air gun with a rubber tip inserted into a plug hole.  Do just
as was described below.  You can listen for air coming into the pan, the
intake area or the exhaust.  Make sure you get both valves closed, and that
you don't rotate your engine with too much pressure!

Gordon