[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#234544763: 1951 Chevr

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#234544763: 1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall - Rare Truck
From: cb1000z@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:31:45 PST
Sorry a 51 Chevy Carryall

Title of item:  1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall - Rare Truck
Seller: decorum@toadmail.toad.net
Starts: 01/09/00, 19:22:52 PST
Ends:   01/16/00, 19:22:52 PST
Price:  Currently $1,525.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=234544763

Item Description:
        1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall - A very rare Chevy truck from what
was know as the "Advanced Design Series".

This is one of the most difficult and hard to find old trucks of the Chevrolet
line. A rare panel wagon with glass known as the Suburban-Carryall.  One of the
first of a very successful and long line of Suburbans ever to be manufactured.

 Click here for more detailed photos.  of this   classic 1951 Chevrolet
Suburban Carryall truck.

 235 cu. in six-cylinder engine.  3 speed on the column shifter (three on the
tree). Clam shell rear doors.  Floor mounted starter button.  70/30 split front
seat for access to the rear.

 Clear and transferable title.

 A practical vehicle that is both interesting and fun to drive.  This truck is
in as-found condition.  It will be a great vehicle when brought back to it's
original condition with shiny paint and new upholesrtry.  Sure to turn heads
everywhere it goes.

 Starts right up and drives well.  The brakes pull to the left when applied.
The carburetor leaks a little gas and will need to be rebuilt (parts are
readily available from NAPPA and most good auto parts stores).  All lights are
functioning.  Some rust here and there.  Overall in good restorable condition.

 Please feel free to as questions.  I have done the best I can with the many
photos to help represent how truly interesting this vehicle is.  If I missed
something please don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to help..

 The reserve price is quite low and very reasonable and would make this vehicle
a wonderful investment than you can take day to day pleasure from.  Some work
would be involved but you'd surly have something to truly proud of when your
done.

 Terms and conditions of sale:   As with most used vehicles this one is sold as
is - where is without warrantee either expressed or implied.  A non refundable
deposit to be paid within 3 days of the close of this auction equal to 10% of
the selling price by Cash, Cashier's Check or Direct Wire Transfer to my bank
account.  The balance to be paid by Cash, Cashier's Check or Direct Wire
Transfer within 10 days of close of auction.  Pick up of the vehicle to be
accomplished within two weeks of close of auction or at a mutually agreed upon
time between the seller and the winning bidder.  If you don't agree with these
terms or are not serious about purchasing this vehicle then please don't bid as
I wish to have a real sale at the end of this auction.  Bidders with negative
feedback may have there bids canceled at seller's discretion.  Buyer pays all
shipping and transport cost if any are incurred.

 I am located in Oxford, Maryland (the rural Eastern Shore of Maryland) about
1-1/2 hours East of Washington DC and about 3 hours South of Philadelphia.

 By bidding on this vehicle you agree that you have read and understand the
above terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.

 Please take the time to view my other auctions as I will be listing some
interesting and classic vehicles this week.  My collection is growing somewhat
faster then the space I have to store them and I find myself forced to
liquidate several in order to have more room to move about in.

  Good luck with your bidding and thank you for taking the time to view my
listing.      ~Peter
On 01/10/00 at 17:35:57 PST, seller added the following information:
If the link that was provided above for more detailed photos does not work for
whatever reason please use the link below .... it should be working fine.

 Please click here for more detailed photos of this   1951 Chevrolet Suburban
Carryall.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com