Re: [oletrucks] Question?

To: "Tom Hosmer" <350chevy@usa.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question?
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:29:47 -0800
I had a whole 1/8" clearance between the exhaust manifold and the inner
steering box on one of my trucks with a V-8.  I just switched between ram
horn exhaust to camaro exhaust manifolds.  With the ram horns I had to use a
box end wrench to change #7 spark plug.  You can also make up spacers to
move the box toward the outside of the frame closer to the wheel well.
Can't move it that much though.

Joe
Http://chevy1.freeservers.com/