[oletrucks] Question?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Question?
From: Tom Hosmer <350chevy@usa.net>
Date: 16 Jan 00 00:47:28 EST
I have a 1954 1/2 ton chevy pickup. I removed the stock straight six and put a
small block chevy 350 into the truck. While fitting the engine in the truck I
ran into a problem with the engine not clearing the steering column. I have
the stock steering column and suspension, and would like to keep it that way
to save money. Has anyone experienced this problem? And if so how did you
solve it?

                              Thanks.
                                     Tom Hosmer