[oletrucks] 40 Chevy cab painting

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 40 Chevy cab painting
From: "Karen Schroeder" <I302@scatcat.fhsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:55:28 -0800
I am restoring a 40 Chevy truck and would like to find information about how
to paint the inside of the cab.  What should be the same color as the
outside, what is hammer paint, etc.  Is there any literature available that
would give me this information.  I am also looking for the chrome above
grill molding with Chevrolet script.  Troy.  Hays, KS  40 chev 3/4T Flatbed,
54 Chev 5-window 1/2T