Re: [oletrucks] Conversion to Automatic Transmission

To: <Banjomike@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Conversion to Automatic Transmission
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:24:35 -0800
The transmission kick down on a 350 is a cable that exits the case just in
front of the filler tube.  You probably just have the wire hanging inside
the case and someone else took the cable off?

I always take the original cross member out because as you say "the
transmission case just squeaks by" and will make contact when the engine
torque's over.  It also makes changing the pan gasket difficult.