Re: [oletrucks] Nutz and Boltz

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Nutz and Boltz
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:43:20 -0500
Deve,

I just put a wire wheel in my 3/8" drill and go after them.  They clean up
real nice that way.  My drill is reversible and when the wheel gets to
where it is pretty much bent in one direction I just reverse the drill and
then it is almost like a new wire wheel again.  Just my $.02.

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 automatic