Re: [oletrucks] Nutz and Boltz

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Nutz and Boltz
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:31:55 PST
Deve,
For the small items such as nuts & bolts & side hood emblems I use an
ultrasonic cleaner.  It takes less than an hour and removes all the gunk
that is between the threads or in the corners of emblems.  I have no idea
how much they cost or even a source cuz I do my cleaning at work (so don't
tell anyone OK).

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window