Re: [oletrucks] Calling all "Bush Guards"

To: "smiler" <moneymatters@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Calling all "Bush Guards"
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 06:15:58 -0800
>I changed the doors..these 52 doors are solid and I like the vent windows
in the
>warmer (hot) weather

Chet-

Now there's an idea I can use.  In Texas we need all the breeze we can get
in these old trucks.

I don't have anyhthing on brush guards, but do have a heavy duty diamond
plate rear bumper on my '50 3600.  Although not as cool as the brush guards,
does anyone know anyhthing about rear bumpers?  My tail lights are mounted
on the bumper, and there is no indication that they had been on the bed
previously, so I assume the bumper was factory equipment.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)