Re: [oletrucks] gas gage info

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gas gage info
From: "Bob Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:38:53 -0600
Sorry for all the confusion - I'm also using a new set of gauges and the gas
gauge is 90 ohm.  I would have used the sending that came with the tank but
I couldn't get it to work.  It was rusty and even though it was making
contact with the rheostat there must be something else wrong with it.  I
guess I could price a new one from GM (if they are still available) - that
might be easier than modifying the tank if they aren't too expensive.

Bob Welch
'56 Cameo
'55 Belair