Re: [oletrucks] Gen. - Alt. / Points to electronic

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gen. - Alt. / Points to electronic
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:56:50 -0500
Hi again bob,
    Well lets see..Since you are new to the group here is some background
info. Our list is monitored through e-scribe.com. All the messages are
archieved there for research purposes. If you go to
http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck/
You will see an area, about the middle where it says search the oletruck
list archives--if you go here and type in generator--you will see all the
messages the list has generated on generators...no pun intended...
If that link won't work-you can start at http://www.escribe.com
got to automotive/motorcycles and select oletrucks mailing list..
You'll see many messages regarding this conversion. My truck was allready
converted so I don't know myself, but a 1 wire alternator seems to be the
easiest.
   On another note, I run a members page, which has photos of over
100 members trucks of this list. If ya got a photo of yours--send it to
me and i'll post it here also.. This way folks can put a truck to a name.
The website address is
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html
There is a banner link at the bottom of this page to my main page..

Welcome to the list-and ask away with any question you may have.

wayne