Re: [oletrucks] hydramatic trans linkage?

To: CLLLSLS@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hydramatic trans linkage?
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:01:08 -0500
I had my '58 GMC Hydramatic rebuilt a couple of months ago and it is very
expensive.  They charged $400 for labor, which I think is about the going
price to work on any automatic.  It also cost me $500 in parts.  Oh well, I
guess in the grand scheme of things that isn't all that bad.

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo) - V8 Automatic