[oletrucks] Wouldn't believe what happened on the drive home tonight

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wouldn't believe what happened on the drive home tonight
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:31:44 EST
  So I'm cruising home in the '59 tonight and I'm on the freeway doing about
60mph, this car pulls up next to me, little lowered Honda type car, with the
shiny mud flaps and stuff, he'd been on my butt for a about 1/2 mile.

  He pulls up along side of me and then drives the same speed, I'm thinking
"Oh no, this don't feel right", so I speed up a bit, so does he, then he
rolls down the passenger side window, turns on his dome light, gives me a
"thumbs up", then reaches down on his seat and pulls up a die-cast TF series
truck!

  Couldn't believe, I smile and wave, and he speeds off.

 Mike