[oletrucks] '64 Chevy Frame and axles F/S...Maybe?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '64 Chevy Frame and axles F/S...Maybe?
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:45:46 -0800 (PST)
So here's the story.....

For many reasons, I'm thinking of selling my '42 Dodge
WC-22 (Military P/U).

If I do that, it would be to buy a '59 Chevy 1-ton
with a wrecker body on the back.

Currently, the wrecker body is on a '64 Chevy frame
with axles, etc.  I can't buy the wrecker body unless
I also buy the frame it's on.  And if I do, I might as
well put it on the '59, since I want a wrecker to
begin with.

I wouldn't need anything off the '64 frame (it has no
engine, but does have the axles and wheels/tires) but
I would want to take a wheel off it to use a spare
with the '59.

Price?  Cheap....Give me a hand switching the wrecker
body onto the '59 and teach me a little about Chevys.
The location?  In the North Bay area of San Francisco.

Let me know.....hey, it gets another old Chevy back
onto the road....

vince
Pacifica, CA

Do You Yahoo!?