[oletrucks] Restoration Package

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Restoration Package
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:50:12 -0700
Well i tried phoneing Chev. again to nite for the
            1.truck specification and
            2.the past model information.
and the guy (Jeromie) Keeper of the Gate,   said the hoby shop isnt
opened yet ,  maybe by the end of Feb.,   but he said ya know what you
probably want is a restoration package and i can send you that from
here.    The Gate Was opened and they let me in.  :o]    so ill tell you
all how long it takes to get one,   I also followed advice given here.
and darn good advise at that,   about getting a  factory assembly
manual,  and that too will be coming from a restoration shop here in
town.   S0   things are lookin up...ive been banned from Don S's email
list and im getting a resto kit...   shooting 50 - 50 here.  hope yall
are doin better in your neck of the woods.

Bruce
1949 chev1/2 ton< the cool 5 window brand>