RE: [oletrucks] Restoration Package

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Restoration Package
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:53:29 -0500
Bruce,

Consider the fact that when Babe Ruth hit 59 home runs in 1920, he
personally hit more home runs than any "team" in baseball, except the
Phillies, who hit 64, and of course the Yankees(115).  He surpassed his
previous record of 29, which he set the year before.  Ruth's slugging
percentage for 1920 was a .376 average. (AND, he drove a Chevy Truck!)

Your .500 ain't exactly BAD!!

Yours,
Kevin P.