Re: [oletrucks] To those running the T-5 with the i-6....

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] To those running the T-5 with the i-6....
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 08:26:32 -0700
Ok, this is what i did in my truck to slap the t5 in and get it running. I used
the stock 57 chevy bellhousing. I never did pull the bell housing. i installed a
camaro disc, 14 spline and 1". installed the t5. took a ˝ inch drill bit and
hand twisted the four mounting holes. the hole is about a ˝mm too small, not
very much. shortened my drivehaft 2", cut a hole in my floorboard, bolted a
homemade shifter arm to the t5 shifter and took it for a cruise. i would though
make a rear trans crossmember, thats one thing i didnt do NMjim