Re: [oletrucks] Jump starting with a 12 volt

To: Dick Byrne <lindalnhvt@sugar-river.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jump starting with a 12 volt
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 19:26:48 -0700
won't hurt a thing, i have even ran a 12 volt battery in a 6 volt system for a
short while. i would not recommend this as many are going to post and say don't
run the 12 volt battery, it will eventually burn up the coil. it is okay,
however to jump start it. ironically the generator kept the battery up, go
figure that one!
new mexico jim
51 two ton dump