[oletrucks] Front Spring Help Needed

To: "Oletruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Spring Help Needed
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:57:31 -0600
I am assembling my front end leaf springs (for my 50 3100) after taking them
completely apart for priming and painting. There is a shim that I assume
goes between the axle and the leaf spring assembly. It looks like a very
small leaf spring only fatter on one end than the other. The question is,
does the fat side face the front of the vehicle or the rear? I have the
factory assembly manual and its no help. Thanks!

Deve
50 3100