Re: [oletrucks] Front Spring Help Needed

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front Spring Help Needed
From: "Rich Gallagher" <rgallagrrr@mcn.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:39:02 -0700
Deve-
Its to adjust the alignment--castor I think (or is it camber??).  I just
read about it in the shop manual at the end of the front suspension section.
I'm at the office now and don't have the shop manual.  If noone else
responds, let me know this evening and I'll look it up for you.
Rich Gallagher
50 1 ton; 56 3200