RE: [oletrucks] RE: (oletrucks) AD Frame

To: "'Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov'" <Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE: (oletrucks) AD Frame
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:15:42 -0600
Bob,
For This Old Truck info, go to:

        http://www.thisoldtruck.com/TOThome.html

It is my favorite magazine. Don't go there looking for custom trucks though,
they are primarily stockers.

I must confess, I haven't been following your previous posts that carefully.
I am curious as to why you don't want to keep the original steering and
brakes. Not saying that changing out is a bad thing, I just think there is a
lot to be said for the original engineering on these trucks, particularly if
you are going to use them for work trucks.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY