Re: [oletrucks] RE: (oletrucks) AD Frame

To: Bob Keeland <Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: (oletrucks) AD Frame
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 23:20:59 -0700
I think it would be okay. I have an 82 S10 and I added two extra leafs the the
rear
from an 89 full size Blazer. I haul a 250 gallon tank with water in it. I haul
all
my water. Thats about 2,400 pounds or so and I haul this at almost 8,000 feet
elevation. Its a V6 and A/T. The S10 rear is considerably weaker and it has
worked
for me for two years now. And it doesn't squat the truck down more than3 or 4
inches. Yes, I know its truck abuse, but who cares? I don't. haha

new mexico jim
51 two ton dump
50 ½ ton