[oletrucks] Re: bolting up a mid 70 suspension

To: "Bob Keeland" <Bob_Keeland@usgs.gov>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: bolting up a mid 70 suspension
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:14:53 -0800
Hi Bob,

I just wanted to let you know I'm still looking for the article about
bolting up a truck front suspension to the 1946-#### frame.

I think the 83 Silverado frame with suspension will work as long as it fits
the criteria I listed in the previous letter.

As soon as I find the article "hopefully tomorrow" I'll let you know.  It's
just hard to thumb through 15 plus years of magazines and not ready the
articles and look at the pictures.

Previous Article so the other members can follow what we're talking about.

Joe
Chevy1