[oletrucks] Dimensions of bed wood

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dimensions of bed wood
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:13:13 -0800
Can someone give me the exact dimensions of the wood for my bed in the '50
3600?  I assume the thickness is negotiable, and that the bolts will allow
for sufficient variation according to a person's needs.  I mainly need the
width of all boards.  This is a long bed step side, and I plan to use the
stainless steel strips.

Also, has anyone had experience with a wood called "Jarrah?"  It is supposed
to be really dense, durable and resistant to rot.  My lovely wife is the
woodworker around here, and has all the tools, so I just need the correct
dimensions.

Thanks for this, and all the other great advice I've gotten from everyone!

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine) & '56 3600 (hers)