Re: [oletrucks] Dimensions of bed wood

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Dimensions of bed wood
From: rchansle@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:28:16 -0700

Jarrah is a type of eucalyptus wood. It is mostly found in Western
Australia. I lived in Perth for 2 years and it was about the only wood
locally grown. It has a light red color and is VERY hard. I saw a lot of
floors and trim made of Jarrah. It is not something you would make funiture
from, but it would look great in a pickup bed. I wished I had saved some of
it while I was there.

Bob Chansler

"Eric and Linda St. Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>@autox.team.net on
02/12/2000 04:35:13 PM